Healthy bacteria are necessary to break down food and absorb nutrients. Gut Garden's Resistant Starch Prebiotic Fiber Blend promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
Support Bacterial Diversity
Our Resistant Starch includes 13 grams of fiber per serving, 12 grams of unmodified potato starch and contains 4 complete soluble fibers to support bacterial diversity - Glucomannan, Acacia Senegal, Chicory Root Inulin and Larch Arabinogalactan.
Gut Garden's Resistant Starch Prebiotic Fiber Blend is free of flavors, fillers and preservatives.
our prebiotic fiber blend includes
|Ingredient||Amount per Serving|
|Raw Unmodified Potato Starch ||12 g|
|Larch Arabinogalactan||1.75 g|
|Acacia Senegal Powder||1.25 g|
|Chicory Root Inulin||750 mg|
PUBLISHED STUDIES ON THE EFFICIENCY OF GUT GARDEN'S INGREDIENTS
- Contributes to weight loss
- Has been shown to increase the concentration of beneficial probiotics in the gut, including specific strains like bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
- An effective treatment for constipation
- A 2008 study showed that “Glucomannan appears to beneficially affect total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides”
- Improves glycemia and other associated risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes
- A prebiotic, acacia fiber has been shown to dramatically increase populations of good bacteria by serving as food for these friendly bugs. In one study, a daily dose for just four weeks led to significantly higher numbers of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
- A 2012 study on 120 females found that daily acacia reduced BMI and body fat percentage after just 6 weeks.
- Helps protect the gut barrier.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.