Feeds Beneficial Bacteria
Prebiotics are the preferred food source for beneficial bacteria, where they digest and form short chain fatty acids that are responsible for a host of benefits:
- Weight Loss
- Reduction in Inflammation
- Improvement in symptoms of IBS and IBD
- Balanced blood sugar and improvement in insulin sensitivity
- Reduction in anxiety and depression
- Repairs to "leaky gut"
- Increased absorption of nutrients
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The contents of this website are not medical advice and are intended for general knowledge and informational purposes only.
Back to Gut Garden Healing Protocol