With Betaine HCL and Pepsin
Optimize Gut Environment
Replace digestive functions that may have been depleted or compromised over time with Gut Garden’s Digestive Enzyme Blend. Our high-potency blend of enzymes, herbs, Betaine HCL and Pepsin is designed to break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins to support proper digestion and improve nutrient absorption.
Use to resolve occasional indigestion, gas and bloating, or alongside Gut Garden’s other products to help restore gut health long-term.
Restore Stomach Acid
Betaine HCL and Pepsin work together to help restore the proper acid levels in the stomach and maintain healthy GI function.
High potency blend of enzymes for every part of the metabolic process - Protease, Amylase and Lipase for the proper digestion of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
Soothe Stomach Discomfort
Formulated with Fennel Seed and Peppermint Leaf to soothe down the stomach and fight indigestion or inflammation in the intestines
our potent enzymatic blend includes
|Ingredient||Amount per Serving|
Pancreatic Protease, Pancreatic Amylase, Pancreatic Lipase
|Betaine HCl||250 mg|
|Bromelain Complex||208 mg|
|Ox Bile Powder||100 mg|
|Fennel Seed Powder||50 mg|
|Peppermint Leaf Powder||50 mg|
|Papain Complex||42 mg|
|Cellulase Complex||37.5 mg|
|Pepsin Complex||30 mg|
PUBLISHED STUDIES ON THE EFFICIENCY OF GUT GARDEN'S INGREDIENTS
- Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the leaf and raw fruit of the papaya plant. Papain may also ease digestive symptoms like constipation and bloating. According to one study, a papaya preparation called Caricol significantly improved constipation and bloating in people with chronic gastrointestinal dysfunction
PEPPERMINT LEAF POWDER
- Peppermint leaves have the potential to stop the growth of different bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori, Salmonella enteritidis and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Mint is known to soothe down the stomach and fights indigestion or any inflammation in the intestines. Also, the aromatic mint leaves activate the salivary glands as well as digestion-inducing enzymes thus, aiding digestion
- Peppermint may ease various symptoms of IBS, including abdominal discomfort, gas, and diarrhea
OX BILE POWDER
- Bile is comprised of bile acids that play a key role in the digestion and absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E, and K
- Bile acids have been shown to be essential for digestion of proteins and starches. Bile acids cause the digestion and assimilation of dietary protein by enhancing the activity of protease enzymes in the pancreas
- Bile salts help to remove toxic substances and pathogens from the body