Protect the GI Tract
Collagen helps form connective tissue and therefore “seals and heals” the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract.
Helps with the absorption of water within the intestines, keeping things moving more freely out of body.
Healing Amino Acids
Contains a number of healing amino acids, such as proline, lysine and glycine - essential building blocks to repairing damaged infrastructure of the stomach and intestines.
amino acid profile
|Ingredient||Amount per Serving|
|Alanine ||913 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||607 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||1151 mg|
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN
- Has been shown to regulate stomach acid secretion
- Can help heal the stomach lining and prevent stress-induced ulcers
- Collagen Helps Repair the Intestinal and Stomach Lining
- Inhibits inflammation and oxidative stress associated with the opening of tight junctions in the connective tissue of the intestinal lining
- Speeds up injury recovery time
- Helps with injury prevention by strengthening joints and ligaments
- Collagen can reduce activity and exercise-related joint pain
- Supplementation with collagen peptides has been shown to lead to significant reductions in arthritis induced joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation
Coffee and Tea
Our collagen dissolves instantly in hot beverages and leaves no taste.
With 11 grams of protein per scoop, Gut Garden's Collagen Peptides can replace your protein powder in smoothies and cold drinks.
Add to any recipe - cookies, muffins, cakes, breads - for a boost of gut-healing amino acids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.